North Coast Engineering is a growing civil engineering and land surveying firm located in the heart of Central California Coast wine country. Our CAD Designer role will be available as a full-time OR part-time position. A CAD Designer will work with project design teams to prepare, update, and complete Civil 3D models for our design projects. Nearly all of our projects includes some component designed using Civil 3D technology (alignments, profiles, corridors, grading objects, surfaces, etc). The CAD Designer will provide a critical contribution to design team effort and project completion, working with
- the Principal Engineer for design implementation
- the Project Managing Engineer for design implementation
- the Project Drafter for design display and description in construction drawings.
The ideal skill set includes and is not limited to:
- Geo-spacially minded
- A technical savvy in understanding how AutoCAD Civil 3D works.
- Proficiency in reading and developing mapped topography.
- Excellent math skills, including Geometry, Trigonometry, Algebra
- Understanding of “scale”
- Extremely well-organized
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Send resumes to EMAIL RESUME HERE or fax to (805) 239-0758.
If interested in applying please provide a resume and recent samples of work.