North Coast Engineering is a growing civil engineering and land surveying firm located in the heart of Central California Coast wine country. Our Civil Engineer role will be available as a full-time OR part-time position. A Civil Engineer will work with project design teams to prepare, update, and complete Civil 3D models for our design projects. Additionally, the Civil Engineer will prepare the supporting analysis and documentation of and for project design, including:
- evaluation of existing hydrology
- evaluation of proposed project and storm water impacts
- propose and evaluate storm water mitigation measures
- prepare Storm Water Control Plans
- prepare Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- accessibility compliance
- property research
- development scenario evaluation
The ideal skill set includes and is not limited to:
- Geo-spacially minded
- A technical savvy in understanding how AutoCAD Civil 3D works.
- Proficiency in reading and developing mapped topography.
- Excellent math skills, including Geometry, Trigonometry, Algebra
- Understanding of “scale”
- Extremely well-organized
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Understanding of storm water requirements (Construction Storm Water and Post-Constrution Storm Water Requirements)
Send resumes to EMAIL RESUME HERE or fax to (805) 239-0758.
If interested in applying please provide a resume and recent samples of work.