North Coast Engineering staff is well-versed in the requirements of the Construction General Permit and the preparation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans. We provide full-service to our clients and lead them through the process of obtaining permit coverage. Support is also available through construction via our qualified SWPPP practitioner services, concluding with the support of our staff to close the permit by filing a Notice of Termination with the State Water Board.
Stormwater management services nce provides
- Risk Level Assessment
- Erosivity Waivers, If Applicable
- Preparation of the SWPPP
- Preparation of the Water Pollution Control Drawings
- Identification of Stormwater Monitoring Locations and Points of Interest
- Weekly/ Monthly Site Observation
- Coordination with Contractors and Clients for Ongoing Compliance Efforts
- Identification of Run-On Locations for Potential Off-Site Contributors
- Assistance to Clients for SMART System Enrollment
- Assistance with Filing the Notice of Intent
- Compilation of the Final SWPPP for the Field
- Contractor Training
- Wet Season Reporting
- Rain Event Action Plans
- Pre-Rain Event Site Observation
- During Rain Event Site Observation
- Post-Rain Event Site Observation
- Preparation of the Annual Report
- Preparation of the Notice of Termination
Providing a Wealth of Engineering Since 1979
North Coast Engineering staff is trained in the use of efficient work habits, inlcuding implementation of company standards and template driven plan initiation. Our quality control system sets us apart from our competitors and provides an opportunity for an in-house independent review of a project prior to its finalization. These practices maintain consistency across our work product and translate to time saved in the field.
meet our team.
Greg Jaeger, PE
President & CEO
John Luttman, PE
Vice President & Principal Engineer, QSD/P
Tucker Sanders, PLS
Vice President & Survey Manager
Have a project in mind?
We would love to hear from you and show you what we can do for your next project.
725 Creston Rd Suite C Paso Robles, CA 93446
+1 (805) 239 – 3127