North Coast Engineering is a growing Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firm located in the heart of the Central California Coast wine country. Our Civil Engineer role will be available as a Full-Time Or Part-Time Position. A Civil Engineer will work with our project design team to prepare, update, and complete Civil 3D models for our design projects.
Additionally, the civil engineer will prepare the supporting analysis and documentation of and for project design,
- Evaluation of existing hydrology
- Evaluation of proposed project and storm water impacts
- Propose and evaluate strom water mitigation measures
- Prepare Storm Water Control Plans
- Prepare Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Accessibility compliance
- Property research
- Development scenario evaluation
The ideal skill set includes and is not limited to:
- Geo-specially minded
- Understanding the technical side of how AutoCAD Civil 3D works.
- Proficiency in reading and developing mapped topography.
- Excellent math skills, including Geometry, Trigonometry, and Algebra
- Understanding of “scale”
- Extremely well-organized
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Understanding of storm water requirements (Construction Storm Water and Post-Construction Storm Water Requirements)
meet our team
Greg Jaeger, PE
President & CEO
John Luttman, PE
Vice President & Principal Engineer, QSD/P
Tucker Sanders, PLS
Vice President & Survey Manager
Have A Project in Mind?
We would love to hear from you and show you what we can do for your next project.
725 Creston Rd Suite C Paso Robles, CA 93446
+1 (805) 239 – 3127