North Coast Engineering is a growing Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firm located in the heart of the Central California Coast wine country. Our CAD Designer role will be available as a Full-Time OR Part-Time Position. A CAD Designer will work with project design teams to prepare, update, and complete Civil 3D models for our design projects. Nearly all of our projects include some component designed using Civil 3D technology (alignments, profiles, corridors, grading objects, surfaces, etc).
The CAD Designer will provide a critical contribution to the design team effort and project completion, working with:
- the Principal Engineer for design implementation
- the Project Managing Engineer for design implementation
- the Project Drafter for design display and description in construction drawings
The ideal skill set includes and is not limited to:
- Geo-specially minded
- A technical understanding of how AutoCAD Civil 3D works.
- Proficiency in reading and developing mapped topography.
- Excellent math skills, including Geometry, Trigonometry, and Algebra
- Understanding of “scale”
- Extremely well-organized
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
meet our team
Greg Jaeger, PE
President & CEO
John Luttman, PE
Vice President & Principal Engineer, QSD/P
Tucker Sanders, PLS
Vice President & Survey Manager
Have A Project in Mind?
We would love to hear from you and show you what we can do for your next project.
725 Creston Rd Suite C Paso Robles, CA 93446
+1 (805) 239 – 3127