North Coast Engineering, a leading provider of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Construction Staking services around the San Luis Obispo County and more, recently unveiled a new, responsive, mobile-friendly website at www.northcoastengineering.com. Along with updated information on North Coast Engineering’s services, history and team. The new site features large scale project imagery as well as an in-depth portfolio of our recent work.
The portfolio feature of NCE’s new website contains eight sortable categories to summarize their project experience: commercial, education, energy, survey, municipal, hospitality, residential, and stormwater. Some of North Coast Engineering’s most recent projects include:
- Paso Market Walk (Paso Robles, CA)
- Oxford Suites (Paso Robles, CA)
- 2020 Measure K-14 Pavement Rehabilitation and Repair (Grover Beach, CA)
- Sidifoax Cultivation (San Luis Obispo County)
- A Heavenly Home (Paso Robles, CA)
- The Piccolo Paso Robles Hotel (Paso Robles, CA)
- The Agrarian Hotel (Arroyo Grande, CA)
Stay tuned to the blog and see what NCE is up to.
Meet Our Team
Greg Jaeger, PE
President & CEO
John Luttman, PE
Vice President & Principal Engineer, QSD/P
Tucker Sanders, PLS
Vice President & Survey Manager
Have a project in mind?
We would love to hear from you and show you what we can do for your next project.
725 Creston Rd Suite C Paso Robles, CA 93446
+1 (805) 239 – 3127